We are celebrating our 23rd year of giving grants to schools
From 1990-2013 we have donated to over 870 schools in 300 cities and 42 states!
TOP BENEFITS: What Sponsors Can Expect From Project Fit
Morristown Memorial Center - Morristown, NJ
/ Overlook Medical Center-Summit, NJ
— 27 schools developed from 2002-2012
- A program with documented success.
- Professional staff.
- Outstanding customer service.
- PFA stands behind all programming and related equipment, training
Western Baptist Hospital-Paducah, KY
schools developed from 2007-2012
- The best benefit for us is the community awareness of our hospital’s
commitment to fitness and the positive publicity.
Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi
— 164 schools-state wide implementation from
- Outstanding customer service from PFA. Your
staff truly serves as the key point of contact and handles all
the details that ensure an outstanding grant. You take the leg
work out of the process for the funder.
- Detailed, timely and accurate reporting.
- A commitment to maximizing our grantor dollars.
- Public acclaim-the PFA program generates real media attention.
- Gratitude from the actual schools.
Heartland Foundation-St. Joseph, MO
schools developed from 1999-2012
- Partnership with a trusted national charity.
- Incredible customer service and support.
- An amazing, knowledgeable team.
- The knowledge that you are participating in
helping kids get fit, also acknowledgement of sponsorship
at PFA schools and on the web.
- Super value for state of the art fitness equipment, curriculum
and teacher training.
- A wonderful source for information, local and national data.
- With most of our schools located in rural
areas and the schools being the centerpiece of the community, PFA is a community
benefit that helps strengthen the community and meets the
Foundation’s mission of creating healthier, more livable